Name: Clare Ball
Phone: 01209 891284
WHAT TYPE OF INFORMATION WE HAVE
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Images connected to the agreed job which may be your likeness
- Information related to the job requested or enquiry made
HOW WE GET THE INFORMATION AND WHY WE HAVE IT
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- You have contacted Clare Ball Images to discuss a job
- You have entered into a contract with Clare Ball Images
We also receive personal information indirectly, from the following sources in the following scenarios:
- Where your information has been passed to me, with your consent, through a mutual contact
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a contractual obligation
- We have a legal obligation
- We have a legitimate interest
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE HAVE
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Fulfil the contracted job
- Contact you with regards to the agreed job
- Retain records to conform with regulations
We will not share your information with any third party organisations.
HOW WE STORE YOUR INFORMATION
Your information is securely stored:
- On encrypted computer systems
- In secure email systems
- In locked cabinets if in physical format
We keep contracts, model releases, property releases, invoices and information related to jobs for the duration that the company is running.
All enquiry information where a contracted job does not arise is stored for 1 year and then will be securely deleted from computer systems and securely destroyed if in physical format.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us via email firstname.lastname@example.org, or by phone 01209 891284, if you wish to make a request.
HOW TO COMPLAIN
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
To establish how imagery produced or altered by Clare Ball Images may be used in marketing material, on websites and on social media sites you will be sent our social media and marketing agreement form.